Aircraft Maintenance Engineering is an International Course. For joining AME student should be 10+2 or equivalent form approved board with PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Math). Three Years Polytechnic Diplomaholders also can apply for this course. Candidate must must pass 10+2 examination or equivalent. Student has to clear Color Blindness Test.
- Eligible candidates seeking admission to the course should submit their application form complete in all respects, together with necessary documents, to the office as per the schedule issued by the institute, which will be displayed on the notice board.
- Foreign nationals & NRI candidates seeking admission to the course have to submit the necessary security clearance document from Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India through DGCA.
- Any application, which is incomplete or not accompanied by the prescribed documents, is liable for rejection.
- Selection for admission will be strictly on the basis of merit.
- The List of selected candidates will be displayed on the notice board indicating the date of interview and a call letter will be sent to this effect.
- Candidates who fail to report on schedule time will forfiet their claim for admission & the seat will be offered to the next candidate in the list. “Letter of Admission” will be issued after scrutiny of the necessary documents & payment of fees in full.
- Attested copies of Statements of marks of H.S.C./+2 (Original to be submitted at the time of admission).
- Attested copies of Secondary School Leaving Certificate issued by the Board (Original to be submitted at the time of admission)
- Attested copies of Transfer Certificate (Original to be submitted at the time of admission).
- Six Passport size color Photographs duly signed on the back by the candidate.
- Attested copies of Conduct Certificate (Original to be submitted at the time of admission).
- Medical certificate for Physical fitness & color Vision from a Registered Medical Practitioner.
- Attested copies of Security Clearance documents from Ministry of Home affairs, Govt. of India through DGCA for Foreign nationals & NRI candidates (Original to be submitted at the time of admission)
- Admission Fee: Rs. 35,000(Non-Refundable)
(Tools, Books, Uniform, OJT Coat etc)
Semester fee details:-
Tuition Fee: Rs 25,000
Exam Fee: Rs.5000
Study materials: Rs.5000
Practical Fee: Rs.10,000
Total: Rs. 50,000 (for each semester)
Total Semester Fee (50000 X 6) = Rs. 3,00,000 (For Three Years)
A candidate applying for refund of fee may do so at least one week before commencement of the course. In such a case only 50% of the fee already paid shall be refunded. In no circumstances refund will be possible after commencement of the course.
There is no hidden charges and our fees structure is fully transparent.